Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Such a good day.

So today was hard.  But so fun.  We moved a whole bunch of cinder blocks in one of the colonies to help prepare to build their bathrooms.  I feel like they should already have bathrooms but what do I know?  Anyways, it was the hottest, sweatiest, stickiest thing I've ever done.  But I really loved being in the colonies so that was really great.  Then when we came home and washed up and took a nap, etc., it was play time and these are a few of my favorite moments from our day.  They are so beautiful.  My cup runneth over. 







2 comments:

  1. These are amazing Stac! Enjoy every second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stace! I couldn't love you anymore than I already do. You are such an amazing person. I hope you have the time of your life out there. You truly are amazing. I love you!

    ReplyDelete