Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today I was working at the school with the kiddo's.  It was such a good day.  I think working with the kids is so rewarding! Especially when one of them tells you thank you so much because they finally understand it!  It makes me extremely happy.  But extremely tired at the same time.  And today was so hot.  Like hotter than hot.  And sweaty.  I don't know if anyone will fully understand the heat of India unless you experience it.  And I am not sure but it's a definite possibility that monsoon season is right around the corner or something because it has been raining cats and dogs lately.  So you get super sweaty and then it rains.  So it's all fine in the end.  NBD.  Anyways, at play time today we had this great big birthday celebration for a bunch of the kiddo's and it was really fun.  And of course ended in a cake fight.  So immature.  Here are the pictures I have taken today.  Jai Ho.


Mageshwari.  My girl.


Sudha and Reshma. So super cute.


Sudha is the sweetest.  And could be a model someday.  Look at her pose..


Cake fight face.


Birthday kiddo's.  :)

1 comment: